3M™ Dynatel ™ Pipe/Cable/Fault Locator 2273
The 3M™ Dynatel™ Locator 2250/2273 Series is designed to find the path and estimated depth of buried cables and pipes.
Product Additional DescriptionFeatures include:
- Four active frequencies
- Passive frequencies for power, cathodic protection systems and CATV
- Auxiliary frequencies for long distance locating from remote transmitters
- Direct readout of active duct probe (sonde)
- Cable/pair identification
- Receivers incorporate an “expander” function to make peaks and nulls more pronounced
Product Tech Data Sheet
Product FeatureFour active trace frequencies which can be used individually or simultaneously to compensate for varying field conditions. The receiver incorporates passive power and auxiliary frequencies that do not require the use of the transmitter., Graphic display to distinguish between targeted cable and other cables in congested area., Four modes of operation - dual peak, dual null, differential and special peak - for accurate locates, even in the most challenging field conditions, Precisely locates sheath or ground faults on both short and long cable sections.
Call For Pricing402 580-4478